a place of refuge or rest; a sanctuary.
Join us for bytracye yoga.yummy food retreat “haven”, August 22nd –August 26th, Tamarindo, Costa Rica.
An exclusive yoga and culinary journey awaits you in beautiful Costa Rica where you will be served and pampered in tropical luxury at our stunning home away from home Casa Puro Dieces. Translated “Pure Tens”, this modern marvel nestled on the hillside, with its Pacific Rim tropical design and Balinese inspired architecture, helps to inspire the “Pura Vida” way of life and serves as the ideal setting to immerse yourself in the bytracye retreat experience.
You will explore your yoga practice, your way, while nourishing your body and awakening your taste buds with the best cuisine Costa Rica has to offer. You will rest, relax, and be catered to in all of the exquisite ways you deserve. Welcome to haven.
Retreat will include:
• Premier concierge service
• Morning & sunset yoga and meditation classes bytracye (All levels)
• Private yoga consultations, instruction and practice resources
• Three customized, gourmet, locally sourced meals per day featuring world-class haven private chef Jean-Luc Taulare*
• Fresh cooking demonstrations
• Costa Rican raw chocolate making workshop by internationally acclaimed chocolate maker, Henrik Bodholdt
• Group Excursions & Activities
• Private Local Transportation
• Private Costa Rica Airport Transfers**
*Alcoholic beverages not included
**Airfare not included.
Sample Daily Schedule
Pre-Yoga Early Morning Coffee/Tea, Fruit Smoothies & Pressed Juices @ Poolside
Morning Yoga Practice @ Poolside
Communal Breakfast @ Poolside
Group Excursion or Workshop/Demonstration or Yogi Foodie’s Choice
Group Lunch Excursion
Sunset Restorative/Meditation Practice @ Poolside or Roof Deck
Communal Dinner @ Poolside
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION (Extended thru May 18th, 2015)
• Master Suite – Ocean View/Poolside (2 Guests Minimum) $3000 per person
• Premier Double Share – Ocean View/Poolside (2 Guests Minimum) $2750 per person
• Couple Share – Partial Ocean View/Poolside (2 Guests Minimum) $2200 per person
• Couple Jr. Suite – Ocean View (2 Guests Minimum) $2525 per person
• Double Yogi Share (2 Guests Minimum) $1950 per person
Single (1 Guest Maximum) $2650 per person SOLD OUT!
Registration after April 25th
• Master Suite – Ocean View/Poolside (2 Guests Minimum) $3300 per person
• Premier Double Share – Ocean View/Poolside (2 Guests Minimum) $3050 per person
• Couple Share – Partial Ocean View/Poolside (2 Guests Minimum) $2500 per person
• Couple Jr. Suite – Ocean View (2 Guests Minimum) $2825 per person
• Double Yogi Share (2 Guests Minimum) $2250 per person
Single (1 Guest Maximum) $2950SOLD OUT!
Payment in full at time of booking
50% of retreat balance due at time of booking; remaining balance due by May 29th, 2015. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve with this option.
We recommend flying into Liberia (LIR), Costa Rica. As well, and to be safe, we also recommend purchasing travel insurance with your flight.
Private Airport Transfer (in Costa Rica)
Once you are confirmed for the retreat and have booked your flight, our logistics coordinator will contact you to book your shuttle from Liberia to Tamarindo, as well as your return trip. Your airport transfer is included in your package. NOTE: Your private airport transfer is only included from and to Liberia (LIR) airport.
A $100 administration fee is non-refundable for all registrants.
A 50% refund will be issued for those canceling prior to May 8th.
A 30% refund will be issued for those canceling between May 29th.
No refunds will be issued after June 6th.
“The yogic experience (including meditation) was the best I’ve experienced. And it didn’t hurt that every meal of every day was fresh and delicious. Tracye and her team made us feel like family. They thought of everything – from lavender-scented moist towels at the end of each practice to a custom, taste-tested menu for each meal – allowing you to leave your worries state-side and concentrate only on relaxation.If you have the chance, I strongly recommend treating yourself to one of Tracye’s yoga retreats. You will appreciate the experience for many years to come.” – Andrew T.