What is your magic? What is your power? How do you connect or reconnect to it? How do you use it in service to yourself and others? Well, if you don’t know or aren’t sure, you’ve got some homework to do, love. All the good stuff on this Awesome Life journey comes from that mojo you were born with, superstar.
Listen, I totally get it.
Sometimes what we think is our magic can turn out to be a dud or lead us right to that Wall.
So how do you know that you know that you know?
- Ask the Universe. Okay, time to get all hugged up with the Universe, God, or whatever you call your highest source of light and just ask for what you need: “What’s my magic?” “Please show me how I can serve?” “How do I light up my life and the lives of others?” “Show me a sign because I’m clueless.” Then get still. Listen and watch for the answers.
- Ask your friends, family, students, clients, etc. Just like I did! Those who have experienced your most magical self definitely want to see and feel more of it. I’ve found that they’re happy to have a chat and share. Remember, they want to help you shine!
- Make a list of everything you love to do. Yes, your magic lies in those things that you could do all day long without watching the clock. List everything on a blank sheet of paper. I’m talking hobbies, travel, business, walking dogs, or whatever makes you tingle a little bit or a lot when you think of it.
- Do an experiment or two. Take a day (yes, a whole day!) and just do that thing you love. Notice how you feel, how you look, how the people around you seem to feel. Could this be it?
- Take a risk or two. So what if you’re not completely sure? Take action and see where it takes you. You won’t know until you try. And, if it fizzles out or you’re picking yourself up from another Wall Slide—restart.
How committed to this Awesome Life journey are you? Stop and ask yourself right now. If you’re all in, you’re way past due to start using your real power, doing the things you love to rise up and sparkle.
It’s you. It’s always been you. It will always be you.
And this, oh fabulous one, is the best news of the day. You get to write or rewrite your story anytime you want. You get to wave your wand and love, give, and receive a little or a lot more of whatever you want, whenever you want.